November 01, 2008

If I had a million dollars...

I would buy this Design Within Reach Airstream trailer. Oh, such a shiny silver pod, filled with stainless steel fixtures, a mod ball clock and groovy dinnerware!

I don’t suppose anyone really needs camp chairs that retail at $400 each, but remember: I have a million dollars, and they are pretty sweet camp chairs, so they can stay in. Plus I think it’s all a package deal anyway, so I might as well. What the heck.

Hello, can't go camping without my flatscreen TV and magazine racks!







Plus, the bears can't get in.
(I think.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - just looking are your blog for the first time and I'm looking forward to reading your notes from here on! So, I have an airstream, well actually it is Michael's (boyfriend), and we are in need of some style help. This just might be a good christmas present . . .