April 04, 2010

Betsy Betsy Betsy

The other day I was at my parents' house, sitting on my mom's bed and idly looking at her bookcases while waiting for her to do something, I don't even know, but I'm sitting there, and all of a sudden I realize that she has the entire Betsy-Tacy series sitting right there in her bookshelf! I shrieked at her! Why didn't she ever tell me about the fabulousness that is Betsy Ray!? I could have used her inspiration in my youth! My mother waved me off, and said that she loved the books when she was young - she didn't know why I had never heard of them. Well!

So Book Nos. 16 and 17 on my list this year were Betsy and the Great World and Betsy's Wedding. These are the final two books in the series... I had such fun reading these! I want to set my hair with Magic Wavers and get settled into my bed to read them all over again!

No comments: