April 09, 2010

Etsy Find of the Week: Sarah Parrot Design

I love love love letterpress stationery. Can't get enough. Sarah Parrot has some great designs.

Sarah offers a subscription program called "Press & Post" which I purchased and have really enjoyed. Subscribers to the program receive one lovely letterpress card with a kraft envelope plus a set of vintage postage stamps that coordinate with the "theme" of the card - all together it's a cute little package to send to a friend in the mail. This month, for example, I received a blank card with a pretty letterpress scrollwork along the edge; the stamps featured antique lace-making. In the past I received a card with some horses in a field; the stamps were Americana/farm-related. I love it! It's a fun little surprise to receive every month, and Sarah's customer service has been fantastic.

No comments: